Flawless! I feel stupid even saying that word to myself while typing and honestly, I really don't use that it for anything other than Beyonce and ... these potato fries. Just like Beyonce this recipe is seemingly effortless, simply delicious and has just the right amount of spice. Okay I'll stop, girl-crush much? Anyway, this recipe is the ultimate answer to a fry craving - it is so simple and takes almost no time to make aside from the cook time which I spend compulsively checking the timer on my phone and drooling over the stove ( not very cute picture but they just smell so good).
My particular combination of seasoning might be a little weird but I've tested a lot of different blends and I really love this mix. It is adapted from High Carb Hannah's latest fry recipe (check her out, she is also flawless) but if you don't love my spice mix suggestion just choose the seasonings you like so that your inner-Bey can get what she wants.
Serves: 2 (1 if you are feelin' yourself) • Prep Time: 5 min • Cook Time: 35-40 min
- 5-6 Small yellow potatoes
*Note: You can use any potato you want but I like the flavor and more delicate texture of yellow potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder, turmeric, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, dried rosemary, Himalayan rock salt & fresh cracked black pepper
1. Put on this song and preheat your over to 450* F. Slice the potatoes in half and then cut into 1/2" pieces, add to a bowl
2. Mix the seasonings together and add to the bowl with the potatoes, toss to evenly coat
3. Lay the slices out on a silpat lined baking sheet in an even layer (I used two baking sheets for this amount of potatoes) and bake for 35-40 minutes, flipping half way through the cook time for optimal crispy-ness.
4. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, or try my Bey-sauce which is two parts ketchup, 1 part this hot sauce. You're welcome.
*Note: if you don't have a silicone sheet pan liner (like this one) you can easily use parchment paper, just know your fries may stick a bit but you can always use a little cooking spray if you're into it
Let me know how much you love it.
LIGHT & LOVE, LIVE CLEAN KITCHEN