This concoction is magic. It will soothe a sore throat, ease a stomach ache or dissipate a head cold. Give it a try for whatever ails you!
You can re-use the same ingredients a few times with fresh hot water! Perfect for when you are sick and don't feel like spending any time in the kitchen.
Serves: 1 • Prep Time: As long as it takes your kettle to boil
- 2" piece of fresh ginger, sliced thin
- 2" piece of fresh turmeric, sliced thin
- the juice of 1/2 to 1 whole lemon, to taste
- 1-2 tsp. maple syrup or coconut sugar, to taste (optional)
- SUGGESTED ADDITIONS: Fresh mint, cayenne, cinnamon
1. Heat water in the kettle on your stove.
2. Slice ginger, turmeric and add to a mug
3. Squeeze lemon, leaving the fruit in the glass
4. Once the kettle boils, add in the hot water and give the mixture a few minutes to steep. Stir and sip.
LIGHT & LOVE, LIVECLEAN KITCHEN